Tuesday 12 May 2015

UBUSISIWE

Hey family 

I just want to remind you all  that you can still get my single and it is available for downloads.
I appreciate all of you who downloaded it so far, and those who will still download, from the bottom of my heart to you....Thank You.

THE SONG

Ubusisiweis is a song given to me by God, and it is based on the book of Luke 1;28.
I know that some people will remember it from Sunday school , it was very popular back in my time.
Honestly it was my ultimate favorite verse , and still is hence the song Busisiwe.

The scripture talks about Marry believing and obeying the command of the Lord , that lead her into having a child who later became the Savior to the masses. Jesus Christ.
I listened to the Lord and as a result this track was born.


Marry fulfilled the prophecy given to her because of the faith she had, that is where upon my communication with the Lord this song was given to me.
The song is a prophecy I am sharing with everyone out there, Ubusisiwe ( YOU ARE FAVORED)  .

Please enjoy this beautiful offering and may it speak to your heart.

The Link to the song. https://itunes.apple.com/za/album/ubusisiwe-single/id948618049



Bheka Mthethwa

3 comments:

  1. Incredible song....fell in love with it the very first time I heard it...God is good indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can one download the song if they don't have iTunes?

    ReplyDelete