Saturday 9 May 2015

Supernal Greeting



A warm Supernal greeting to you my friends, my fellow musicians, fans and those who will be part of my family.

This is a platform I have started due to many interactions I have had with people. I will be sharing a lot of things on my blog and they will range from my musical experience to my thoughts and maybe lessons here and there.

I will definitely be sharing tutorials , breaking down of grooves and special ways to enhance your playing as a bass player. This is where i will be getting really intimate with my bass and sharing it with the world.

I will share my gig guides , I will share new projects that I am working on and will be posting videos of my rehearsals and performances.

I will post something for you guys every week and maybe sometimes daily depending on how much information I have to share with you guys.

Please feel free to ask questions or request a break down of any track that I played before, I am more than willing to do so at your request.

Thank you for all the support have given me, thank you for all the messages you guys send to me and encouraging me to go forward. Thank you for the great love that you have shown for my music. I just want you to know that you guys make me big and without you I am nothing.

Lets make it a Supernal Journey for all of us.

Bheka Mthethwa.

15 comments:

  1. Thanx man, I look forward to it all. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally it will no longer a mession when they sing one of the songs u played.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother this is the platform I will share all the information.

      Delete
  3. Aw yabon wena number1
    #tutorials😜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful stuff Mthethwa! So many of us have been inspired by u!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thulani I'm inspired by you and so many others that believe in me.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are the best bhekaaaa keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Thandeka , the Glory belongs to God I am exercising what he has in trusted me with

      Delete